 Organizations / Australia / 1313
Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 09:37:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Paul Baulch writes:
Keep in mind, though, that luggage-wise (mainly Lego, of course!) I expect
we'll fill up the boot and then some (i.e. the fifth passenger spot).
Perhaps, from a luggage perspective, a second car is in order. It'd
certainly be a bonus.

And if we can con^H^H^H persuade someone else to take a second car, I might
even make a concerted effort to finish my crane (even though I fear
technic-heads will be in the minority...)

www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/towercrane

Regards,

ROSCO