 Organizations / Australia / 1315
Re: WTB technic promo set 8006 (swamp craft)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 10:47:54 GMT

Hi all

I'm probably just as near to Moonee Ponds as Jeremy so I'll check it out
tomorrow morning and see if there are any left. First option to Frances as
this was the first request, any after that goes to Martin. Assuming there's
any left of course :)

happy building everyone

sue ann