 Organizations / Australia / 1307
1306  |  1308
Subject:
WTB technic promo set 8006 (swamp craft)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:51:33 GMT

I am looking to buy the set 8006 that was available in the supermarkets
just before Christmas. It came on a card labelled Technic duo pack and
contained sets 8005 (ice explorer) and set 8006 (swamp craft). I am looking
for at least 5 of the set 8006. I am happy to buy the card containing the
two sets or the swamp craft individually. I want them for specific parts.
All the supermarkets in my area sold out of these sets within a week of
their release. Any help obtaining these sets greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Frances