 Organizations / Australia / 1338
Re: WTB technic promo set 8006 (swamp craft)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 02:16:49 GMT

I was just out in the Moonee Ponds/Essendon area and the thought occurred to
me that it might not have been Moonee Ponds Safeway afterall (sorry
Sue-Ann).  So I quickly popped in to Essendon Safeway.  They all look very
similar on the inside so you can understand my confusion.
Indeed there were a few sets left, mostly 8003/8004 but I grabbed 4x
8005/8006 for you.  Sorry there weren't any more.  They were $3.20 per card
- do you still want them?

JEREMY : D