 Off-Topic / Fun / 5027
Re: Idle Ramblings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:51:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:

<snip> (Have an adult cut along the dotted lines)
(I'm already going senile at 16, huh? ;-)

LIAR!!! You still have 2 months to go! Just like me!!!

Hey, yo, whoa!

I know, and I admitted it!
(see bottom part of http://www.lugnet.com/castle/?n=4188)

So hold yer horses, and cars too! I won't be able to drive for two months yet,
neither will you; but hey, a girl can dream, can't she?
<grin>

-Shiri

No, no you can't dream. Dreams are to be wiped from the face of the earth!
Happy people will then follow, creating a world full of mean, pessimistic
individuals like myself! Or, hold your dreams until after my midterms (coming
up tommorrow, OMG!!)

<<KM>>

FUT .people, .off-topic.fun