 Castle / 4187
4186  |  4188
Subject:
Pictures of the WIP (was Re: Idle Ramblings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:09:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I've just thrown some quic pics up on my site.  They're in the directory

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura/moc/castleworld/wolftemp/

No captions, no HTML, just eight 640x480 pics of the castle as it is now.

Shiri Dori wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
Picking up those Adventurer sets on clearance really added to my
collection of tiles, but if I keep using them at this rate...

Hmmm... which ones?

The Sphinx Secret Surprise (for $9!) mostly, I think.  But there must have
been others.  I know I got a *bunch* of tiles fairly recently but I'm not sure
which sets they were in.   Oh yeah, the Flying Ninja Fortress had a bunch (and
I got several of those on clearance, too...)

Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000

Did I miss the b-day announcement? Congrats on surviving another year, and
getting one step closer to being like us ancient doddering old geezers. :P
Should I stay off the roads yet?

LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m