 Castle / 4189
Re: Pictures of the WIP (was Re: Idle Ramblings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:04:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Johnston writes:
I've just thrown some quic pics up on my site.  They're in the directory

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura/moc/castleworld/wolftemp/

No captions, no HTML, just eight 640x480 pics of the castle as it is now.

    Very impresive.  Excelent use of BURPS and wall peices.  I love the way you
built the castle over water and worked it so well into the interior.  Cant wait
to see it completed.

   Cale