 Off-Topic / Debate / 5308
Re: Idle Ramblings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:29:17 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Maddison writes:
The only fun to be had at school is PE, or when
a teacher actually knows what they're doing and doesn't just go by the book.
OK, now when I get my blood pressure back to normal, I'll move on ;)
What about when the teacher brings in lots of Star Wars LEGO sets and lets the
students play with them?(1)
Alan
(1)I've seen it happen!