 Off-Topic / Fun / 5026
Re: Meeting at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:18:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jeff Johnston writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shiri Dori writes:
I don't know where we're going to 'spill over' to... my house (1)
(1) well, it's not a house and it's not mine... my parent's apartment, I
guess? Rented, at that... how do you go about saying that?

"My place"?

(Although it's technically your parent's, you live there too, so using the
possessive is generally considered OK)

Thanks... that's the phrase I was looking for!

-Shiri
fut .o-t.fun