Re: Meeting at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:26:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tim Courtney writes:

Shiri Dori and I have planned to meet each other at the Construction
Site at 2pm on Saturday.  Everyone is welcome to join us there, and we
can go to that restaurant that you all go to afterwords or something.

I'd like to come and meet y'all, but I want to minimise my exposure to The
COnstruction Site, as my budget took a beating earlier this month as it is. :D
About how long are you planning on being there, do you think?  I'd like to
sweep in at the end and tag along to a restaurant.

Or, alternatively, can we settle on a restaurant to go to?  If we do choose
Bison County, and we want the room, someone better call and confirm it's a)
open and b) free that night.  Anyway, if we know where the meeting is going to
spill over to, I could just meet you there.

eric