Re: Meeting at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 02:33:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
I also will need a ride to Gordon College in Wenham (45 mins north) at
the end of meeting.  Can someone provide this??

Provided it is not too late I might be able to give you a ride.  Wenham is
about 20 minutes further North from where I live and that might be closer than
anyone else.

I don't want to be a party pooper about not wanting to go to late, its just
that I am an old man ;-).  Anyway I will confirm with my wife tonight and let
you know.

Thanks for the offer.  What time about would you want to take off?  If
I can get an offer for a later ride, I just might take that one though
;)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com
http://www.ldraw.org