Re: Meeting at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:30:25 GMT

Not that I have anything to add... just Xposting to the appropriate .loc
group(s).

See ya there!

-Shiri

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tim Courtney writes:
Hey all...

Shiri Dori and I have planned to meet each other at the Construction
Site at 2pm on Saturday.  Everyone is welcome to join us there, and we
can go to that restaurant that you all go to afterwords or something.

If this is too early for some people, post and I can move the time for
later.  Shiri and I are available all day - I want to make the most of
the visit and be able to meet a lot of people.  I'd be up to hanging
out at someone's house after we wrap up at the restaurant if someone
is willing as well.

I also will need a ride to Gordon College in Wenham (45 mins north) at
the end of meeting.  Can someone provide this??

See you there!

-Tim