Re: Meeting at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tim Courtney writes:
Hey all...

Shiri Dori and I have planned to meet each other at the Construction
Site at 2pm on Saturday.  Everyone is welcome to join us there, and we
can go to that restaurant that you all go to afterwords or something.

I think I can do this.  I need to confirm with my Wife but I think this is a
free weekend.  If I can't make it I will post something.

If this is too early for some people, post and I can move the time for
later.  Shiri and I are available all day - I want to make the most of
the visit and be able to meet a lot of people.  I'd be up to hanging
out at someone's house after we wrap up at the restaurant if someone
is willing as well.

Early is probably better for me on Saturday.

I also will need a ride to Gordon College in Wenham (45 mins north) at
the end of meeting.  Can someone provide this??

Provided it is not too late I might be able to give you a ride.  Wenham is
about 20 minutes further North from where I live and that might be closer than
anyone else.

I don't want to be a party pooper about not wanting to go to late, its just
that I am an old man ;-).  Anyway I will confirm with my wife tonight and let
you know.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/