Re: Meeting at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:31:08 GMT

Thanks for the offer.  What time about would you want to take off?  If
I can get an offer for a later ride, I just might take that one though
;)

I really don't know at this point but I would say that I probably won't be able
to hang around for more that a couple hours, maybe more I don't know.  Things
are kind of hectic at home and at work (about half my team has quit in the last
couple weeks to go to a pre IPO internet company) and now I have to go to
Austin next week for MORE turnover.

Anyway to make a long story short I don't know but I wouldn't bet on more than
a couple hours.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/