Re: Meeting at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 13:03:14 GMT

I know the meeting is over, but:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

Bison County - kind of a pub set-up ... one room has the bar and some
small tables, larger tables in the other room.  Lots of meat-intensive
dishes, succulent cheesy appetizers, etc.  Essentially pub-grub type of
food.

Bite your tongue, man!  It's barbecue.  Unbeleiveably good barbecue.  Pretty
much the best I've had outside Texas.

Cero's - a great Italian food restaurant.  Lots of Salads and Pasta
Dishes (try the three-cheese tortellini *swoon*), excellent pizzas ... I
love this place.  And that's high praise coming from me for a restaurant
which doesn't serve Guinness.

Where is this place?  I must be blind!

There another Italian restaurant around the corner, though I can't
recall the name of it.  It is highly recommneded to me, though I've
never been there myself.

Marcellino's.  I've been there several times, it's very good italian food.
*Real* italian food, not american-version italian like you find at The Olive
Garden or something (note:  I don't have a problem with the Olive Garden, but
it's not real italian).  The Florentine steak is really good.  It goes without
saying that it would choke a horse, but all the portions there are equally
large.  And good.

eric