Re: Meeting at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:32:05 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:
Hey all...

Shiri Dori and I have planned to meet each other at the Construction
Site at 2pm on Saturday.  Everyone is welcome to join us there, and we
can go to that restaurant that you all go to afterwords or something.

Dang, can't make it...I think we have company Saturday.

Oneathese days...

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m