Re: Meeting at The Construction Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 04:18:28 GMT

Hi all!

I was wondering if there would be any interest in me bringing my inn (1) to
TCS for the meeting. If so, great; but if not, I'd best not bring it -
'specially if we walk to a restaurant later... :-)

So if you want me to bring it, LMK and I'll be glad to. If I get no replies
I'll just leave it at home.

-Shiri

(1) http://www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/inn_story.html