 Off-Topic / Fun / 2940
Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:43:14 GMT

If it is, I am there! Tell all, Larry! :)

Scott S.

Steve Campbell wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

<MAJOR snippage>

But then, I like RIDING real ones.

--

Larry, have plans for LEGOnut Cedar Point CoasterFallFest '99 been
solidified? I know it would take a miracle for me to go but they do

Anyway,
SteveC

Perilous Pirate Page
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html
They moved the Lighthouse! To find out how:
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/movie.html

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”