 Administrative / General / 2875
Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 00:58:16 GMT

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 21:17:46 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

I don't see the question of whether capitalism is a moral and proper
system or not as anything more than the most tenouusly related to
LEGO... and that, in essence, is what Richard Frank wants to debate.

Yeah, once you wander off into the "gee, it sure isn't fair that
people with more money than I have are able to buy all the sets I want
on eBay.  I think people are evil for selling their stuff to the
highest bidder instead of whipping out the 'really honestly truly
for-sure wants it' meter and giving it to the _right_ person" garbage,
you've pretty much left Legoland and headed off into "life isn't fair
because I don't have all the stuff I want and you do"-land - or in
other words, .debate.

What Todd said in response to this made things clearer also.
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/