 Administrative / General / 2871
Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 17:38:00 GMT

On Fri, 10 Sep 1999 19:10:52 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

market.theory as NOT being proper for discussion of whether auctions are
actually a good thing, or whether the free market works, or whether
auctions are conceptually fair, or whether capitalism and market forces
are good or evil. That properly is the subject of off-topic.debate...

Disagree, as long as it's in relation to LEGO.

Steve