 Administrative / General / 2865
Re: New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 01:00:28 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, James Brown writes:

I just don't see a fundamental difference between Bob selling old sets every
few weeks, and "Bob's Lego Emporium" selling old sets every few weeks.

Really?  I see a difference.  Unfortunately, it's not a sharp, well-defined
line.  Bob might start out with occasional posts of sets he's come across, and
over time segue into an permanent setup, where people can expect him to have
additional offerings on a regular basis.

Steve