 Off-Topic / Fun / 1852
Re: Counting parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 16:51:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Terry K wrote:
I think you should try to book Brick Floyd.   I love the dark melody of • "Just
another brick in the wall".

That probably could be arranged. Should I use a Dr Cyber head for Roger Waters?
;-)

I'd pay money to see the Bricknaked Ladies, though.

Can't comment on that. I'll bet you spend your money on RPG's and Lego too. :)

They opened up for the
Plateful Dead a while back...

Plateful Dead? Dang. Who thought those Majisto beards were going to come in so
handy? Good thing I just got another one.

I'm keeping notes of some good ideas floating around here.. The entire rock
era provides good Legopalooza fodder.

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that spamcake doesn't float.