 General / 4542
Re: Vast wasteland (was Re: Counting parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 03:22:26 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

John Neal wrote:
  'Course, I
haven't seen a minute of TV in 3 months....:-)

And the problem with that is??

Nuttin', honey.  In fact, I think that is what's referred to as a
blessing in disguise:-)  The one show that I would like to see (ST:V) is
on Wed nites, which happens to be the GMLTC's new meeting night, thanks
to J1's golfing night landing on Thursday, the old meeting night.
Thanks a lot, John:-(

BTW, if anyone out there is a faithful watcher and would like to fill me
in, feel free!  (did Janway leave?!) Also, I missed the series finale of
DS9-- poo!

-John

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.