 General / 4466
Re: Counting parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 17:47:05 GMT

I have not heard of Conan. Is there a page I can go to. I could hardly
imagine what that number of bricks looks like. Thanks.

-Nick

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37569002.9CE083A1@voyager.net>...

Gary Istok wrote:

Terry,

Are you sure!  The size of your Titanic alone staggers the mind in parts • counts.

That's Terry C. Terry Cruse. HE has a lot of parts. But Conan has more,
I am convinced. We think he has around 2.3 Million elements or more in
his collection. We (the GMLTC) believe it to be the largest privately
held collection extant, other than KKK and his family.

FDIC Know your Customer is wounded, thanks to you, but not dead...
See http://www.defendyourprivacy.com for details
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.