 Off-Topic / Fun / 1844
Re: Counting parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:31:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Sproaticus wrote:
I liked Counting Parts' first two albums [...]
Tom, is there any chance of seeing them perform at a future Legopalooza?

I'll have to try and find what they look like. Never heard of them. That's what
happens after college, marriage and kids: you lose touch with lots of new
music, unless of course it's Disney music. Hakuna matata, there pal..

Ooh!  Ooh!  Bruce Brickstein!  I know he's pretty retro, but he's still a
decent crooner at heart.

"Baby, I was born to build..."
"Pink Cadillac" (I forget who built a Lego brick version) If I had enough pink
pieces to make one, I'd put it on the stage with him singing in it! Bruce is
a great idea. How would you build a Courtney Cox minifig?

I've got a few things for the Legopalooza archives now in the idea phase. Not
everyone knows Legopalooza has been around since the beginning of rock-n-roll,
but there's plenty of old pix "around somewhere" ;)

If there's anything folks want to see LMK. But do it via email please so folks
will be surprised when they see it. It's more fun that way.

-Tom McD.
when replying, sing "Pink Spamillac"