 General / 4468
Re: Counting parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:09:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Nick Goetz writes:
I have not heard of Conan. Is there a page I can go to. I could hardly
imagine what that number of bricks looks like. Thanks.

Click on the link below and go to GMLTC links. There's a pic of him there with
a really cool train layout. Be sure to read Larry's narrative.

Conan doesn't have his own site does he?

-Tom McD.
when replying, don't count the spamcake.