 General / 4475
Re: Conan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 02:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tom McDonald writes:
In lugnet.general, Nick Goetz writes:
I have not heard of Conan. Is there a page I can go to. I could hardly
imagine what that number of bricks looks like. Thanks.

Click on the link below and go to GMLTC links. There's a pic of him there with
a really cool train layout. Be sure to read Larry's narrative.

Conan doesn't have his own site does he?

We're working on it!!  (Yes, I know we've been saying that for the last
several months....)

The 'in progress' site is
http://www.skypoint.com/~jkelly69/gmltc/gallery.htm

Hopefully soon we'll get to set up and point to www.gmltc.org

John1 (to distinguish myself from John2 and John3!)
  (of course, drop the ".nospam" to reply)