 General / 4623
Re: Vast wasteland (was Re: Counting parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:25:50 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Tom McDonald wrote:

In lugnet.general, John Neal writes:

BTW, if anyone out there is a faithful watcher and would like to fill me
in, feel free!  (did Janway leave?!) Also, I missed the series finale of
DS9-- poo!

I didn't watch the DS9 finale, but I taped it. I want to watch it tonight, and
its 2 hours long. I hope I get the chance. So if someone else wants to post the
results for John that'd be nice or else I plan to do it tomorrow. Include
SPOILER in the subject line please :)

Or perhaps he might want to borrow the tape when I'm done with it?

Ooh, ooh, yes!!  Let's talk! :-)
BTW, thanks for the spoiler!!

-John

-Tom McD.
when replying, remember there's no finale to spamcake: the ubiquitous frontier.

One thing to remember the Video tape format is different in the USA versus Europe.  I
found that out many years ago when I took a family video tape with me to my cousin in
Germany.  The tape went into their VCR OK, but it played garbage.  From what I
remember, you would need a US VCR and a European VCR and copy a tape from one format
to the other.

Gary Istok