 Off-Topic / Fun / 1848
Re: Counting parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 23:21:26 GMT

Terry K wrote:
I think you should try to book Brick Floyd.   I love the dark melody of "Just
another brick in the wall".

That'd be cool, but tickets would probably be a bit high -- around three or
four gold coins each, maybe even a green dollar tile plus change.

I'd pay money to see the Bricknaked Ladies, though.  They opened up for the
Plateful Dead a while back...

Cheers,
- jsproat

Darth Maul Lives