 General / 4522
Re: Counting parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 18:14:58 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

Conan himself is not currently on-line and has never read Lugnet or TMK RTL.  He
just gets his net news from us:-)  The dude is all about building, and can't be
bothered with 'net stuff;-)  Besides, he, like Todd, is to be wedded soon (to a
great LSO), and hasn't had a lot of spare time lately.  But soon, I'm sure, he'll
get on:-)  Before *I* got on-line, I didn't think I had a lot of spare time,
either.  Now I find at least 2 hours a day to waste on the net.  'Course, I
haven't seen a minute of TV in 3 months....:-)

-John

Conan doesn't have his own site does he?

-Tom McD.
when replying, don't count the spamcake.