 General / 4545
Re: Counting parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 14:49:56 GMT

Once upon a time, (on Sat, 5 Jun 1999 18:14:58 GMT, to be precise!), John Neal
uttered the following profundities....
Now I find at least 2 hours a day to waste on the net.  'Course, I
haven't seen a minute of TV in 3 months....:-)

I spend only a short time on the net, except at weekends, due
to cost, but spend a lot of time reading newsgroups. I, too,
have watched substantially less TV than I had used to. Star
Trek, an occassional new drama series, etc. Probably no more
than 4 hours a week. Instead of being chained to the TV, am
now chained to the PC!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/