 Off-Topic / Fun / 10009
Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:10:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun

Okay...I didn't intend for the definition of said RPG to
flare into debate, however, I've received little if,
no comments or suggestions besides the problem with the
classification system of my game.

(otherwise, I wouldn't have posted this to .fun)

Anyhow, besides the definition (I'll probably change
the game type to stretegic fiction/ campaign, for
those of you who are utterly compartmentalized.),
does anyone have any sound comments on this by far?

Are the rules too complicated? Does the character
creations process bode well? Any opinions on additions
or loopholes in the game. (seriously, I'm trying to
stramlime this further.)

You get the idea...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast