 Off-Topic / Debate / 8357
Re: It IS about Taxation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 23:45:52 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

  Chris trades his jars of clay to me for a Jars of Clay CD, that's
an income event,

Wow.  I didn't know you were into the music of Jars of Clay, Lar...
or were you just waxing poetic?

I'm not, but the alliteration was too much to resist. (1) Hence in the
example I'm trading the CD AWAY for something I value more.

++Lar

1 - although I do like Sixpence none the Richer...