 Off-Topic / Debate / 8306
Re: (Sub|Ob)jectivity and related case studies on .debate (...or is it just about taxation :-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:03:38 GMT

<topped>
we ought to be trimming down what we reply to
<tailed>

I think you have a good point Paul. However, I think there is also value in
replying point by point as one can quickly see where the main arguments
lie. I enjoy ready through long, well reasoned, text - but without printing
it out it is not all that relaxing.

There are many online guides on how we should talk to each other, one of the
better ones is here:

http://www.stlcc.cc.mo.us/fv/users/rberne/psylecture/manners.htm

Scott A

Cheers,