 Off-Topic / Debate / 27784
Re: lego from China and Czech Republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 02:10:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Patterson wrote:
   Tim, Tim, Time: I noticed you bigotted comment about the Army. Actuall the Army integrated in 1948 under Truman. I believe that predates Selma and other marches for freedom and was also before Martin Luther King. Now put down the dictonary and get out a history book. Yu just may learn something. The military has always been ahead of the civilian community in major changes to group behavior. It is quite evident that you never served. I am still working on the picture thing. That job where I could not spell just paid for a 28’ by 27’ Lego room and a good portion of my 7000+ lego sets. Check out member 956 or is it 954? Take care John P

John, John, John,

Three things...

1. Tim is a world away from the centre of the universe and therefore has to fly for many, many hours to be shot in the face by your vice president.

2. Didn’t the plantation owners have the biggest rooms on the plantation.

3. Vive la francophonie!!! Vous êtes un tête carré raciste.

Jude

The seal offers the balloon to the boy.
Le phoque offre le ballon au garçon.