 Off-Topic / Debate / 27783
Re: lego from China and Czech Republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 01:09:57 GMT

Tim, Tim, Time:
I noticed you bigotted comment about the Army.  Actuall the Army integrated in
1948 under Truman.  I believe that predates Selma and other marches for freedom
and was also before Martin Luther King.  Now put down the dictonary and get out
a history book.  Yu just may learn something.  The military has always been
ahead of the civilian community in major changes to group behavior.  It is quite
evident that you never served.
I am still working on the picture thing.  That job where I could not spell just
paid for a 28' by 27' Lego room and a good portion of my 7000+ lego sets.  Check
out member 956 or is it 954?
Take care
John P