 Off-Topic / Debate / 27769
Re: lego from China and Czech Republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 03:24:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Patterson wrote:
Tim:
You are a bit thick.  Neither am I racist.  I actually was a race relations
consuler for the Army for many years in Korea.  You just said some stupid things
and I see that you are a person that cannot admit he flew off the handle.  To
bad, but to the original question which you seemed to ignore, has the quality
suffured.  I think I will go get in my Yugo and go watch the Mexican American
border here in El Paso to make sure they are not smuggling anything from China
or Indonesia to compete with the products make in Malaysia.
Take care Tim and relax.John P (956)

Managed a multi-million dollar company- and can't manage to spell? Whatever.

Another Tim