 Off-Topic / Debate / 27774
Re: lego from China and Czech Republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 11:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:

And what has this got to do with the Czech Republic? As I said in the first
response Lego aren't even making bricks in China. What they are making in China
is the Lego branded plastic tat and things like the Dino2010 Dinosaurs.

The Chinese make tat? That's a racial slur if If ever I heard one.

Tim's a racist. Racist here. Everyone point at him and make a scowly face.
Racist. Racist. (I'm using your own logic).

Steve