 Off-Topic / Debate / 27766
Re: lego from China and Czech Republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 22:58:23 GMT

Tim:
I did not mean the comment to be bigot, I think that the quality suffers.  I
managed a multi million dollar corp. for 14 years after retiring from the Army.
I have been stationed in Europe and in Korea.  As a GM I dealt with products
from China.  They do not match up to the west and the USA. By the way, I never
heard of being bigoted towards products.  I think that if you chilled a little
and used a dictonary you might find the correct meaning of bigot.  The working
conditions are not what they are here and we had to send many items back to
China to get fixed.  Would I be a bigot if I said that stearo items made in
Japan are better than the ones made in Korea, or the Yugo car is not as good as
a Ford?  You sure are spring loaded to the pissed off position.
John