 Off-Topic / Debate / 27779
Re: lego from China and Czech Republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2006 13:44:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Timothy Gould wrote:

I’m pretty sure that Lego bricks aren’t made in China, only certain extra stuff. I have to say that I very much resent the implication here that stuff made in China or the Czech Republic will be inferior. I would hope you would keep such implicitly bigoted comments to yourself in future.

Tim

Moved to .off-topic.debate as I’m not sure what this has to do with CAD

Lighten up, Francis.

I don’t know about little plastic bricks, but I can tell the difference between Czech absinthe and French absinthe with my eyes closed (hint: the Czech stuff tastes like gasoline).

Is that American gasoline, or the superior Venezuelan product?

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Eeek, another racist!

Marc Nelson Jr.