 Off-Topic / Debate / 27788
Re: lego from China and Czech Republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 15:04:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi sergant,

I served, For two years almost. And you know what? It SUCKS, really. It is the
most unreasonable place that I've ever been in my whole life. I'm not
complaining about that. I actually accepted and really believe it must be that
way. You must accept being unreasonable as your life style to order or be
ordered to die as needed.

And don't brag that much about your belongings. It is considered as a very very
rude beheviour in my culture. Somebody automatically would respond with a line
like "I didn't say you couldn't manage to be a high salary maanger, just said
you couldn't be a MAN, and it shows".

Besides, I know many other occupations which can buy you a million dollar villa
out of legos like drug dealing and such. You would even be famous and such with
all the news breaks about your actions.

Cool down, stop acting like a drill sergeant, you are not in the army now.

Selçuk