 Off-Topic / Fun / 11225
Re: lego from China and Czech Republic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 02:42:29 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is really bizarre. I ask a simple question and have my ethics about race questioned, my honesty about my job and my motives about my Lego collection called into the fray. Well I am too old to deal with Timmy. He is spring loaded to the pi..ed off position and i think would argue about which is day and which is night. I met many people in the Army like that. They didn’t have real opinions, just took the opposite of what anyone else said. To turn a simple observation and question into a raging debate on racism seem a little childish and far fetched. The boy has too much time on his hands and should get a hobby. I sure won’t bother to post here again or ask any racial questions like those about the quality of the bricks. I still think that the bricks made in Denmark were better than the Samsonite ones. I am sure that Timmy will find a problem with that observation. I am out of here. John P