 Off-Topic / Debate / 20134
20133  |  20135
Subject:
Now, you have to read this ! How stupid can one get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 07:54:03 GMT

I've received this email today.  It's from member 956 John Robert Patterson,
who writes:

[Title: lego site]
"Why don't you take the French out until they are removed from the axis of
evil, leave it in English only?
John P "

This is the ENTIRE email.  Nothing is left out.

Now, everyone who has visited my website knows there is nothing about war on
it.  I don't care to talk about it anymore as it doesn't bring the best in
people talking about these issues.

It seems to me that this retired sergent has suffered some serious head
injuries in his carrer, because it just doesn't make any sense asking a
french Québécois to remore French from his personnal website because France
is against war...  Worst, this person thinks I should have a website in
English only just because he doesn't approve of a country's political
opinion about a war in which I'm in no way concerned !

If you agree with Johnnyboy here, well, be my guest and don't visit my
partly-bilingual, mostly English website.  We don't care for such visitors.
All others are welcome to visit often and have fun with us with our
LEGO-oriented Humor section (English Only), Minifig Hall of Fame (English
only) and LEGO Posters section (bilingual).

www.rotule.qc.ca