 Off-Topic / Debate / 2446
Re: B5 (was: Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:07:37 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Oh, Sorry, those were just stereotypical examples.  I don't hate Pepsi or
think it sucks, and I don't think Macs suck (even though I mostly hate
them), and I haven't watched B5 enough ever to draw any conclusion one way
or the other.

Only episode I ever watched from start to finish was one with Chekov
as some kind of psychic secret police dude.  Mostly sucked.

I watched bits and pieces of the show from time to time, but the
only lasting impression I got from it was the same thing I get from
several sci-fi shows - "let's make things as weird as possible and
that means they're 'futuristic'."

I know people who have seen every episode who say I'd love it if I
had as well.  I even have a friend with all of them on tape, but
there's no way I'm wasting my time watching all that.

Now if anyone had all of the Untouchables on tape... (still hoping
someone will release all that on DVD).

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/