 Off-Topic / Debate / 2436
Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 00:11:20 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Pepsi sucks, but that doesn't make Pepsi drinkers doofuses.  Macs suck, but
that doesn't make Mac users doofuses.  B5 sucks, but that doesn't make B5
fans doofuses.  You get my point.  :)

Well, aside from the fact that most Mac users ARE doofuses, yes, I
get your point.  :)

It's funny you should mention that.  I'm not sure if I equate "doofus" with
as "moron" or "idiot," but I definitely put them in the same ballpark.
Here's a never-before-seen image called doofus.jpg which I created in
January of 1996:

  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/noframes.html

(It's the background image there.)  When I think of the word "doofus,"
that's the image that comes into my mind.  I created that image long ago for
the <NOFRAMES> case of the Fibblesnork LEGO Guide, but never published it
because, although it's just a harmless cartoon guy, its use in the FLG like
that would have been both inappropriate and potentially offensive.

Mike, I apologize for misinterpreting what you meant by "doofus."  I thought
you meant it as highly derogatory, not playful-minded.

That's ok, you're just being a doofus, as am I.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/