 General / 9874
Re: More news on 2000 lineup!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 05:01:28 GMT

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:53:09 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Glad I don't waste my time with RTL anymore.  What kind of doofus
would prefer Ninja to REAL Castle stuff?  Gimme a break.

This kind of doofus. *points to self*  I happen to find Japanese
culture and Japanese related items facinating.  As for European
Castles, you've seen one, you've seen them all.

CL