 General / 9802
Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:04:49 GMT

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
OK, he also wrote that he was hoping for another year of Ninja, but maybe
that was because he either liked Ninja (which I would argue is "OK" :-) or
because he felt that recent themes like Fright Knights, Dark Forest, and
Royal Knights had only been pale imitations of the glory years anyway.

--Todd

what was wrong with Royal Knights?

Not alot, really.  It was the current theme when I came out of my
Dark Ages, and I think it's the best of the last 4 subthemes.

That doesn't mean it was as good as some of the earlier subthemes,
but it was good.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/