 General / 9910
Re: Ninja vs. "real" Castle (was: Re: More news on 2000 lineup!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:31:37 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:
I'd agree with anyone who felt that FK, DF, and RK were pale
imitations of the glory years.  Still, I'd prefer pale imitations to
TLG's tardy attempt to cash in on the Ninja-craze that swept through
the waking world 10 years ago or more.

Hey...Ninja brought me out of my Dark Ages.  It's got some great sets,
it's better looking (and better value) than Fright Knights...heck, I'm going
to go out on a limb and say that it's better than FK, RK, Dragon Masters, and
possibly even Dark Forest (but only because DF was so small).  Black Knights
and Classic Castle still kick sand in its face, but that's because they kick
sand in *everyone's* face.  BK and CC rule.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m