 General / 9790
Re: More news on 2000 lineup!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:53:09 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote:
I found this in RTL:

"Thad A. Doria" <tad@journals.uchicago.edu> writes:

Got one (in a Snowspeeder box) yesterday. Quick impressions:

Castle is back, and it's not very nice. I was hoping for another year
of Ninja, but I'm afraid it's back to "Knight's Kingdom". A few new
castle wall pieces, the Princess is back, new catapults, and a tan
pedestal-like piece that's interesting, but the sets themselves look
very skimpy, esp. when compared to Ninja sets. Oh, the CyberSlam missile
launchers get recycled in black.

Glad I don't waste my time with RTL anymore.  What kind of doofus
would prefer Ninja to REAL Castle stuff?  Gimme a break.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/