 Off-Topic / Debate / 23310
Re: This is where I actually want a gun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 04:54:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks wrote:

I only wish he could be tortured before his execution.

Which part of the teachings of Christ are you reflecting...I can't seem to
find that part.

Chris

Maybe this one:
"I will strew your flesh on the mountains, and fill the valleys with your
carcass.  I will drench the land with your flowing blood up to the mountains,
and the watercourses will be filled with you." Eze 32:5-6

or this one:
"Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who
has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately,
spare for yourselves."  Num 31:17-18

Well it should be pointed out that those are Old Testament books and while
Christ never repudiated them he didn't exactly go around saying they were spot
on as moral guides given the new relationship of god with man that was
represented by the messiah...

At least I think so. Where's Rev Smith when you need him?